Translation of outgoing in Spanish:
- 1 (sociable)Example sentences
- Volunteers should be available for a 3 hour period each week, and should have a friendly outgoing personality and helpful, caring disposition.
- With her friendly smile and outgoing personality Ann made many friends and was held in high regard by all who had the pleasure of knowing her.
- He will always be remembered for his outgoing and friendly personality.
- 2 (before noun) 2.1 (outbound) See examples: delays are reported on all outgoing flightsall outgoing mail to be ready by 4 o'clocktodos los vuelos están saliendo con retrasofor outgoing calls onlytoda la correspondencia debe estar lista para despachar antes de las cuatro2.2solo para llamadas al exterior(president/administration)Example sentences2.3outgoing dishes (American English)
- Without further ado, the new coalition is adopting the position of the outgoing right-wing government.
- The only change on the committee was at Assistant Secretary level where the two outgoing occupants of the position didn't seek re-election.
- In a statement outside Conservative central office, the outgoing Tory leader said that the name of his successor would be announced in a simple statement tomorrow afternoon.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.