Translation of outgoing in Spanish:
- 1 (sociable) [person/personality] sociable, extrovertidoExample sentences
- Volunteers should be available for a 3 hour period each week, and should have a friendly outgoing personality and helpful, caring disposition.
- With her friendly smile and outgoing personality Ann made many friends and was held in high regard by all who had the pleasure of knowing her.
- He will always be remembered for his outgoing and friendly personality.
- 2 (before noun/delante del nombre) 2.1 (outbound) delays are reported on all outgoing flights todos los vuelos están saliendo con retraso all outgoing mail to be ready by 4 o'clock toda la correspondencia debe estar lista para despachar antes de las cuatro for outgoing calls only solo para llamadas al exterior 2.2 [president/administration] salienteExample sentences2.3outgoing dishes (American English/inglés norteamericano) comida (feminine) para llevar
- Without further ado, the new coalition is adopting the position of the outgoing right-wing government.
- The only change on the committee was at Assistant Secretary level where the two outgoing occupants of the position didn't seek re-election.
- In a statement outside Conservative central office, the outgoing Tory leader said that the name of his successor would be announced in a simple statement tomorrow afternoon.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a