Translation of outgoing in Spanish:
- 1 (sociable)Example sentences
- Volunteers should be available for a 3 hour period each week, and should have a friendly outgoing personality and helpful, caring disposition.
- With her friendly smile and outgoing personality Ann made many friends and was held in high regard by all who had the pleasure of knowing her.
- He will always be remembered for his outgoing and friendly personality.
- 2 (before noun) 2.1 (outbound) delays are reported on all outgoing flightstodos los vuelos están saliendo con retrasoall outgoing mail to be ready by 4 o'clocktoda la correspondencia debe estar lista para despachar antes de las cuatrofor outgoing calls onlysolo para llamadas al exterior2.2(president/administration)
salienteExample sentences2.3outgoing dishes (American English)
- Without further ado, the new coalition is adopting the position of the outgoing right-wing government.
- The only change on the committee was at Assistant Secretary level where the two outgoing occupants of the position didn't seek re-election.
- In a statement outside Conservative central office, the outgoing Tory leader said that the name of his successor would be announced in a simple statement tomorrow afternoon.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.