- 1 (sociable) [person/personality] sociable, extrovertidoMore example sentences
- Volunteers should be available for a 3 hour period each week, and should have a friendly outgoing personality and helpful, caring disposition.
- With her friendly smile and outgoing personality Ann made many friends and was held in high regard by all who had the pleasure of knowing her.
- He will always be remembered for his outgoing and friendly personality.
- 2 (before n) 2.1 (outbound) delays are reported on all outgoing flights todos los vuelos están saliendo con retraso all outgoing mail to be ready by 4 o'clock toda la correspondencia debe estar lista para despachar antes de las cuatro for outgoing calls only solo para llamadas al exterior 2.2 [president/administration] salienteMore example sentences2.3outgoing dishes (AmE) comida (f) para llevar
- Without further ado, the new coalition is adopting the position of the outgoing right-wing government.
- The only change on the committee was at Assistant Secretary level where the two outgoing occupants of the position didn't seek re-election.
- In a statement outside Conservative central office, the outgoing Tory leader said that the name of his successor would be announced in a simple statement tomorrow afternoon.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.