Translation of outhouse in Spanish:
- 1 (building) (British English)edificación (feminine) anexaExample sentences
- Sheds, outhouses, garages, barns were emptied of their contents - chainsaws, power tools, mowers, bicycles - at first by unknown hands and then what was left by the owners.
- Manor houses with extensive outhouses and grounds cost €450,000 to €600,000.
- It also guarantees work for the remaining weavers who work the wool into bales of cloth in sheds, barns and outhouses along the Atlantic stretch.
- 2 (outdoor privy) (American English)excusado (masculine) exteriorExample sentences
- Houses come with a genuine corrugated metal roof, clapboard siding and an outhouse (with modern plumbing, of course).
- Toilet paper, around for almost 300 years, hasn't changed much in the past century since indoor plumbing replaced outhouses - and the dried leaves people used.
- When they moved in, there was no indoor plumbing, only an outhouse at the back of the property.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.