Translation of outlet in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (for liquid, gas)(before noun) (valve)outlet pipe
de vaciado(discharging at sea) emisario (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (US) (Electricity)
- In the base of the gutter were outlets leading to drain pipes to take the water away.
- They ventured through the old rust belt of inner city Melbourne and along the merry creek until they came across the outlet of a storm water pipe.
- Large plastic pipes run from the outlet of the four blowers to airtight holes drilled in the platform.
- The rechargeable battery may be charged by a battery charger that is connected to the solar cell and can be optionally connected to an electrical outlet by a charging cord.
- The vapor barrier should fit tightly around electrical outlets, doors, windows and other openings.
- Air can leak in or out of the home from door and window frames, electrical outlets and exhaust vents, to name just a few of the culprits.
- 2 (means of expression) this frustration has to have an outletesta frustración tiene que tener una válvula de escapeshe found an outlet for her feelingsencontró cómo canalizar sus sentimientos
- 3 (Business, Marketing) retail outlettienda (feminine) al por menorthe company must find new outlets for its productsla compañía debe hallar nuevas salidas de mercado para sus productosExample sentences
- This is where the young hang out, in coffee shops, fast-food outlets, shopping malls and on the street itself.
- If fast food outlets sold tuna salads and sticks of celery there wouldn't be half the problem.
- Not all shops in outlets malls are outlets and sell items cheaper then normal.
- Plastics are a problem because there are few outlets and the market isn't great.
- They often produce in limited quantities, so traditional wholesale market outlets are not a viable option.
- If one recalls, the village markets provided the outlet for local produce and products.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.