Translation of outline in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (contour) (before noun) outline sketchExample sentences1.2 (shape)
- And the next shot is exactly that of a languid, exquisitely shaped flower which picks up and repeats the outline of the bound foot.
- The common female pictogram usually appears on women's restrooms, and the figure typically has the outline of a skirt.
- Proportion we say is these outlines and contours positioned in proportion in their places.
- 2 (summary) See examples: make an outline of the article before you start writinga brief outline of events so farhaz un esquema del artículo antes de empezar a escribirhere, in broad outline, is the planun breve resumen de lo sucedido hasta ahora(before noun) the project has received outline approvala grandes rasgos or en líneas generales, el plan es el siguienteoutline planel proyecto ha sido aprobado en principioplano (masculine) preliminar
- 1.1 (sketch)(shape)(map)the trees stood outlined against the skyeyes can be outlined with blue eyelinerel perfil de los árboles se recortaba contra el cielo1.2 (summarize)el contorno de los ojos puede acentuarse con delineador azul(plan/situation)explicar resumidamentedar una idea general deExample sentences
- At the start of each day, a semi-official guide is issued outlining the expected order of business.
- We issued a report outlining the problem and made recommendations on how to solve it.
- Delegates said a statement will be issued later outlining the results of the meetings.
- The noise was Paula opening the door, blue dawn light outlining the frayed edges of her hair.
- The wind whipped at her skirt pulling the material taut across her calves and thighs, outlining her shape as the marble of a statue.
- Once both coats have dried, carefully outline the edges of the door with your trim material (we glued on a gold border).
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to