Translation of outperform in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 (perform better than) [employee/car] superarExample sentences1.2 (be more profitable than) [index/benchmark] sobrepasar
- The fly-by-wire concept allows combat aircraft to perform incredible maneuvers and outperform the enemy.
- Other researchers have found that when essay exams are used to evaluate performance, women outperformed their male counterparts.
- Maybe it's that the duct-tape efficiency has the capacity to transcend design - to outperform its specifications.
- The debate about whether property investment will outperform an investment in the stock market will run and run.
- Even if foreign investments outperform domestic ones, he adds, higher fees eat up the extra return.
- The way I learned it is that in the long run stock investments outperform bonds.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.