Translation of outperform in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 (perform better than) [employee/car] superarExample sentences1.2 (be more profitable than) [index/benchmark] sobrepasar
- The fly-by-wire concept allows combat aircraft to perform incredible maneuvers and outperform the enemy.
- Other researchers have found that when essay exams are used to evaluate performance, women outperformed their male counterparts.
- Maybe it's that the duct-tape efficiency has the capacity to transcend design - to outperform its specifications.
- The debate about whether property investment will outperform an investment in the stock market will run and run.
- Even if foreign investments outperform domestic ones, he adds, higher fees eat up the extra return.
- The way I learned it is that in the long run stock investments outperform bonds.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.