- 1.1 (perform better than) [employee/car] superarMore example sentences1.2 (be more profitable than) [index/benchmark] sobrepasar
More example sentences
- The fly-by-wire concept allows combat aircraft to perform incredible maneuvers and outperform the enemy.
- Other researchers have found that when essay exams are used to evaluate performance, women outperformed their male counterparts.
- Maybe it's that the duct-tape efficiency has the capacity to transcend design - to outperform its specifications.
- The debate about whether property investment will outperform an investment in the stock market will run and run.
- Even if foreign investments outperform domestic ones, he adds, higher fees eat up the extra return.
- The way I learned it is that in the long run stock investments outperform bonds.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.