Translation of outperform in Spanish:
- 1.1 (perform better than)(employee/car)Example sentences1.2 (be more profitable than)
- The fly-by-wire concept allows combat aircraft to perform incredible maneuvers and outperform the enemy.
- Other researchers have found that when essay exams are used to evaluate performance, women outperformed their male counterparts.
- Maybe it's that the duct-tape efficiency has the capacity to transcend design - to outperform its specifications.
- The debate about whether property investment will outperform an investment in the stock market will run and run.
- Even if foreign investments outperform domestic ones, he adds, higher fees eat up the extra return.
- The way I learned it is that in the long run stock investments outperform bonds.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.