- 1.1 (perform better than) [employee/car] superarMore example sentences1.2 (be more profitable than) [index/benchmark] sobrepasar
More example sentences
- The fly-by-wire concept allows combat aircraft to perform incredible maneuvers and outperform the enemy.
- Other researchers have found that when essay exams are used to evaluate performance, women outperformed their male counterparts.
- Maybe it's that the duct-tape efficiency has the capacity to transcend design - to outperform its specifications.
- The debate about whether property investment will outperform an investment in the stock market will run and run.
- Even if foreign investments outperform domestic ones, he adds, higher fees eat up the extra return.
- The way I learned it is that in the long run stock investments outperform bonds.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.