Translation of output in Spanish:
noununcountable or countable
- 1 1.1 (of factory)(of worker, machine) rendimiento (masculine)to increase industrial outputincrementar la producción industrialExample sentences1.2 (literary, artistic) 1.3 (Computing) (before noun) output device
dispositivo (masculine) or unidad (feminine) de salidaExample sentences
- The volume of industry output for the third quarter rose 3% compared with the same period last year.
- Between 1995 and 2001 output in the industry doubled and employment rose from less than 100,000 to 180,000.
- The search to increase the amount of product or output while incurring less effort or risk has been a theme of our military's development since its conception.
- The rear panel is perfectly standard, carrying digital and analog audio outputs, interface and power connectors, and a jumper with pins.
- At the rear panel, there are analog and digital audio outputs, power and interface connectors, a jumper with pins for setting the status of the drive on an IDE channel, and a jumper for factory testing.
- These highly flexible DC power systems can be configured with up to four outputs with a maximum power of 600W per output.
transitive verb present participle -putting past tense & past participle -put or -putted
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.