Translation of outrageous in Spanish:
- 1 (scandalous)(manners/language)how dare you! this is outrageous!
injurioso¡cómo te atreves! ¡esto es intolerable!it is outrageous that we should be expected to payes escandaloso que pretendan que paguemos nosotrosExample sentences
- This is, as been stated, one of the most outrageous acts I have ever seen.
- We need the people who are responsible for these stupid and outrageous acts to come to their senses and put a stop to it.
- It was an outrageous act and what was really upsetting from my point of view is that the referee did not look at it.
- He was bold, outrageous, witty, shocking and sympathetic without being the least bit soppy or sentimental.
- It is a target rather than an outrageous boast, but should he achieve it, perhaps then he will be considered by observers to be an unqualified success.
- It reminds me of being a student when I used to wear mildly outrageous things, rather than the standard business attire I wear nowadays.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.