n (plural -ries)
- [Anatomy/Anatomía] [Botany/Botánica] ovario (masculine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- The remaining uterus, cervix, ovaries, and fallopian tubes were otherwise unremarkable.
- No other abnormalities were detected in the cervix, uterus, ovaries, or fallopian tubes.
- Steroids are produced by the cortex or outer layer of the adrenal gland and by the ovaries and testes.
- Each carpel has a terminal stigma and a basal ovary with a single ovule.
- Many possess, at the base of the ovary, a disc-like nectary from which nectar is secreted via modified stomata.
- If both of the ovaries in a flower contained pollen tubes a mean value was used in the analyses.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a privately owned school that receives no government funds is called a colegio privado. Parents pay monthly fees. Colegios privados cover all stages of primary and secondary education.