n (pl -ries)
- [Anat] [Bot] ovario (m)More example sentences
More example sentences
- The remaining uterus, cervix, ovaries, and fallopian tubes were otherwise unremarkable.
- No other abnormalities were detected in the cervix, uterus, ovaries, or fallopian tubes.
- Steroids are produced by the cortex or outer layer of the adrenal gland and by the ovaries and testes.
- Each carpel has a terminal stigma and a basal ovary with a single ovule.
- Many possess, at the base of the ovary, a disc-like nectary from which nectar is secreted via modified stomata.
- If both of the ovaries in a flower contained pollen tubes a mean value was used in the analyses.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.