n (pl -ries)
- [Anat] [Bot] ovario (m)More example sentences
More example sentences
- The remaining uterus, cervix, ovaries, and fallopian tubes were otherwise unremarkable.
- No other abnormalities were detected in the cervix, uterus, ovaries, or fallopian tubes.
- Steroids are produced by the cortex or outer layer of the adrenal gland and by the ovaries and testes.
- Each carpel has a terminal stigma and a basal ovary with a single ovule.
- Many possess, at the base of the ovary, a disc-like nectary from which nectar is secreted via modified stomata.
- If both of the ovaries in a flower contained pollen tubes a mean value was used in the analyses.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.