- (before noun/delante del nombre) [length] total; [result/reduction/cost] global the overall impression la impresión general or de conjunto he was the overall winner fue (el) campeón absolutoMore example sentences
- The Montreal-based body has overall responsibility for global drug testing.
- The details may be small, but the overall effect is one of everything being exactly where it should be.
- He will also address the general outlook for the overall industry within the country.
- 2(overalls plural)2.1 (dungarees) (American English/inglés norteamericano) overol (masculine) (Latin America/América Latina) , peto (masculine) (Spain/España) , mameluco (masculine) (Southern Cone/Cono Sur) 2.2 (boiler suit) (British English/inglés británico) overol (masculine) (Latin America/América Latina) , mono (masculine) (Spain/España)
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.