Translation of overdraw in Spanish:
- 1 (Finance)I'm overdrawntengo un descubiertocustomers who overdraw their accounts
estoy sobregiradolos clientes que giran al descubierto or que sobregiran su cuentaExample sentences
- If the account is overdrawn, the bank becomes the creditor and the customer the debtor.
- We are now overdrawn on our bank account and it has put us in financially difficulty, not to mention all the stress and worry it has caused.
- At its most extreme, the practice leaves victims in the nightmarish situation of having their bank accounts overdrawn by many thousands of pounds without their knowledge.
- The average account customer is overdrawn for 80 days in every year, so it affects a lot of people.
- For customers who are overdrawn, each withdrawal is charged at €0.23 with no minimum fee applied.
- I would have to help my father out with that couple thousand dollars when he was overdrawn at the bank.
- 2 (exaggerate) (usually passive)(description)
- I had been contacted by Mr. Mailander with some of these suspicions a few days previously, and had responded then that I thought some of them were overdrawn.
- Critics have argued that the work's thesis regarding the advent of the totally administered society is overdrawn.
- Once again, one must be careful not to overdraw the argument.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.