- 1 [Finance/Finanzas] I'm overdrawn tengo un descubierto, estoy sobregirado customers who overdraw their accounts los clientes que giran al descubierto or que sobregiran su cuentaMore example sentences
More example sentences
- If the account is overdrawn, the bank becomes the creditor and the customer the debtor.
- We are now overdrawn on our bank account and it has put us in financially difficulty, not to mention all the stress and worry it has caused.
- At its most extreme, the practice leaves victims in the nightmarish situation of having their bank accounts overdrawn by many thousands of pounds without their knowledge.
- The average account customer is overdrawn for 80 days in every year, so it affects a lot of people.
- For customers who are overdrawn, each withdrawal is charged at €0.23 with no minimum fee applied.
- I would have to help my father out with that couple thousand dollars when he was overdrawn at the bank.
- 2 (exaggerate) (usually passive/normalmente en voz pasiva) [description] recargar*More example sentences
- I had been contacted by Mr. Mailander with some of these suspicions a few days previously, and had responded then that I thought some of them were overdrawn.
- Critics have argued that the work's thesis regarding the advent of the totally administered society is overdrawn.
- Once again, one must be careful not to overdraw the argument.
- (British English/inglés británico) [Finance/Finanzas] girar al descubierto, sobregirarse
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The deck of cards used in Spain is called the baraja francesa. The four suits are oros, copas, espadas, and bastos, corresponding to diamonds, hearts, spades, and clubs. Each suit has nine numbered cards and three face cards - jack (sota), knight, and king. There is no queen.