Translation of overheat in Spanish:
caldear or calentar demasiadoExample sentences
- We raised our eyebrows at each other, and gave sympathetic smiles to those who were stuck at the side of the road because their car had overheated.
- Two million cars overheat daily in smog-choked traffic jams on the ever-increasing suite of 12-lane ringroads.
- My car decided to overheat intermittently, the iPod started to skip, and my phone decided it wouldn't recognise its SIM card.
- The economy overheats and stock prices diverge wildly from any semblance of reasonable valuation.
- First, there is less danger that the U.S. economy can overheat when much of domestic demand can be satisfied by foreign production capacity.
- The IMF is worried China's economy could overheat and generate a troubling inflation that would raise the risk of an economic crash.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.