- 1.1 (lenience) consentimiento (masculine) (excesivo)More example sentences1.2 (having too much) overindulgence (
- My one fault is the overindulgence of a bleak perspective.
- About halfway through the film, we all heard the awful sounds of his overindulgence coming back up the pipe.
- Lets look at some way to sort out this over-indulgence - at least in young people.
insth) [in food/drink] abuso (masculine)( dealgo)More example sentences
- The measure was created to curb overindulgence by young drinkers.
- PC Kevin Hemsworth said police believed an over-indulgence of alcohol was probably to blame.
- The biggest problem with overindulgence in chocolate is weight gain.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Did you know that the primary meaning of almuerzo is lunch? It is used only in this sense in most of Latin America. In Spain and Mexico, where comida is the usual word for lunch, almuerzo can also be a mid-morning snack.