Translation of overindulgence in Spanish:
- 1.1 (lenience) consentimiento (masculine) (excesivo)Example sentences1.2 (having too much) overindulgence (
- My one fault is the overindulgence of a bleak perspective.
- About halfway through the film, we all heard the awful sounds of his overindulgence coming back up the pipe.
- Lets look at some way to sort out this over-indulgence - at least in young people.
insth) [in food/drink] abuso (masculine)( dealgo)Example sentences
- The measure was created to curb overindulgence by young drinkers.
- PC Kevin Hemsworth said police believed an over-indulgence of alcohol was probably to blame.
- The biggest problem with overindulgence in chocolate is weight gain.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.