- 1.1 (lenience) consentimiento (masculine) (excesivo)More example sentences1.2 (having too much) overindulgence (
- My one fault is the overindulgence of a bleak perspective.
- About halfway through the film, we all heard the awful sounds of his overindulgence coming back up the pipe.
- Lets look at some way to sort out this over-indulgence - at least in young people.
insth) [in food/drink] abuso (masculine)( dealgo)More example sentences
- The measure was created to curb overindulgence by young drinkers.
- PC Kevin Hemsworth said police believed an over-indulgence of alcohol was probably to blame.
- The biggest problem with overindulgence in chocolate is weight gain.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the