- 1.1 [Military/Militar]sobrecapacidad de exterminaciónMore example sentences1.2 (excess) exageración (feminine)
More example sentences
- Despite his sense of legality, he could resort to dramatic displays of armed might and air power to quell internal opposition with literal overkill.
- The main consideration was to avoid weapon overkill.
- Nevertheless, one can't help but think the hordes of Canadian Mounted Police and other law enforcement personnel amounts to overkill.
- While it may seem like overkill, the military was finally satisfied.
- Yet now that the government seems to be throwing its weight behind the issue, some critics call it overkill.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.