transitive verb/verbo transitivo/ˌəʊvərˈləʊd; ˌəʊvəˈləʊd/
- [car/circuit/system] sobrecargar* to overload sth
withsth recargar* algo dealgo we are overloaded with work estamos agobiados de trabajoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Ensure strict checks on the city outskirts to ensure that vehicles are not overloaded.
- That vehicle would be overloaded, and would only have one driver for however many people he is carrying.
- At all costs, the vehicle must never be overloaded.
- Between the air conditioners, the fans, the humidifiers and all the usual appliances, it's not hard to overload your electrical system during the dog days of August.
- If you overload an electrical system with too much energy and too much stimulation, the circuit breaker activates and shuts everything down.
- At this time of year especially it is very easy to overload your electrical system.
noun/nombreuncountable/no numerable /ˈəʊvərləʊd; ˈəʊvələʊd/
- [Electricity/Electricidad] sobrecarga (feminine)
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.