Translation of overlook in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo/ˌəʊvərˈlʊk; ˌəʊvəˈlʊk/
- 1 1.1 (not notice) [detail/mistake/object] pasar por altoExample sentences1.2 (disregard) [fault/misdemeanor] disculpar, dejar pasar
Example sentences1.3 (pass over) he was overlooked for promotion no lo tuvieron en cuenta para el ascenso
- Oddly enough, you sometimes overlook important details or fail completely to see and understand the other person's point of view.
- Many researchers into the UFO enigma tend to overlook a very important fact.
- However, you might be overlooking a few important facts.
- He was, and is, a good man, but no man is good enough to overlook every fault, especially something like this.
- However, while you are quick to overlook faults, the Thinker can be overly critical.
- The prisoner promised that if the Magistrates would overlook the offence he would not do anything of the kind again.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.