- 1 1.1 (not notice) [detail/mistake/object] pasar por altoMore example sentences1.2 (disregard) [fault/misdemeanor] disculpar, dejar pasar
More example sentences1.3 (pass over) he was overlooked for promotion no lo tuvieron en cuenta para el ascenso
- Oddly enough, you sometimes overlook important details or fail completely to see and understand the other person's point of view.
- Many researchers into the UFO enigma tend to overlook a very important fact.
- However, you might be overlooking a few important facts.
- He was, and is, a good man, but no man is good enough to overlook every fault, especially something like this.
- However, while you are quick to overlook faults, the Thinker can be overly critical.
- The prisoner promised that if the Magistrates would overlook the offence he would not do anything of the kind again.
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.