- 1.1 (agitated) alterado, exaltadoMore example sentences1.2 (elaborate) [pejorative/peyorativo] [prose/style] recargado
More example sentences
- She had looked forward to his return after a long absence; she had been in a nervous overwrought state after her husband's death and her health was not good.
- Add to these the author's overwrought imagination, which refuses to settle for the number of persons the vehicle can safely carry.
- She dismissed the thought as the result of her overwrought imagination, but it was all she could do not to run the last few steps to her cell.
- The award for most overwrought writing about snow goes to…
- Some overwrought writing mars an otherwise sharp and insightful exploration of homophobia in the deep South.
- On the other hand, the straight-ahead rock, soul and Eurodance is the overwrought work of a man who should know better.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the