- 1.1 [Chem] ozono (m) (before n) ozone depletion reducción (f) de la capa de ozono the ozone layer la capa de ozonoMore example sentences1.2 (bracing air) [colloquial/familiar] aire (m) puro
More example sentences
- Adding that third oxygen atom makes ozone a very pushy and highly obnoxious little molecule.
- Water vapour, carbon dioxide, ozone, methane, nitrous oxide, and the chlorofluorocarbons are known as Greenhouse Gases.
- The four usual agents of deterioration in the air apart from oxygen and water are sulphur dioxide, hydrogen sulphide, ozone and nitrogen dioxide.
- Because of wind patterns, most ozone blows east to Fountain Hills.
- The rain had taken the city's baseline odor of fear and body fluids and replaced it with fresh, sweet-smelling ozone.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.