Translation of P45 in Spanish:
- (in UK)(certificado que recibe un empleado al ser dado de baja de un empleo)Example sentences
- The very battle lines for the party's soul are fought around over your P45.
- Edmundson, the 50-year-old cricket secretary returned from a family holiday in Florida to find his P45 on the doormat.
- A corporate raider would see her off with a P45.
Definition of P45 in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.