Translation of package in Spanish:
- 2 2.1 (collection, set) a software packagea package of reformsun paquete de software2.2 (vacation)un paquete de reformas(British English) [colloquial]a two-week package to Tenerife (British English)package vacation o (British English) holidayun viaje organizado de dos semanas a Tenerifevacaciones (feminine plural) organizadasExample sentences
- The peace and quiet of the North Coast of Bulgaria is a choice that many make based on its luxurious holiday packages, tour operators and foreign guests.
- Lighthouse tours were included in my vacation package and I was in the mood for sightseeing.
- To greet the Labour Day break, Shangri-La, the largest hotel group in China, is launching a special package for holiday-makers.
- Next to her place was a dry goods store where they still wrapped your packages in brown paper before sending you home.
- Don opened the brown paper wrapped package slowly, and undid the tape on a box inside of it.
- ‘Happy Birthday,’ she said quietly as she took out a wrapped package from her bag and handed it to me.
- Edelman is also hoping that the recent increases in the cost of a package and carton of cigarettes will keep some youngsters from starting the habit.
- The Pica Limon came in a package very similar to Pico Diana; very small individual packets full of powder.
- For years - decades, perhaps - every package of chopsticks I've ever seen around here has come in the same red wrapper.
- 1.1 (pack) 1.2 (Marketing)the product is attractively packagedshe was packaged for the leadershipla presentación del producto es atractivale crearon una imagen de líderExample sentences1.3 (in publishing)
(encargarse de la producción de un libro)Example sentences
- I do wonder when watching it how the entire two weeks living someone else's life is packaged and presented to us.
- What's more, Chissick has come up with a most attractive way to package the revue.
- The question is how do you present and cover and package news in a way that doesn't make people fall asleep?
- The reader who buys his book will get a readable translation and a neatly packaged one - that's, one that's self-contained and told in the form of a continuous story.
- Fortunately, the best articles of that era have been packaged into a new book edited by George Curry, editor of Emerge from 1993 to 2000.
- The new book is similarly packaged but is much more limited in scope.
- Avoid margarine, deep fried foods, and packaged baked goods.
- The mixture is then poured into moulds for curing, packaged and transported to the MCC warehouse in Winnipeg.
- Cut flowers could be packaged and transported in many ways, but mainly in flower cups, sleeves, boxes, bulk bins, pallets and containers suitable for air and sea transport.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.