Translation of packaging in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (packing)Example sentences1.2 (Marketing) with the right packaging, he could be a star
si se le crea la imagen apropiada, podría llegar al estrellatoExample sentences
- The food processing industry also involves processing such as grading, sorting and packaging which enhance the shelf-life of food products.
- Tetra Pak develops and manufactures the equipment for processing, packaging and distribution of liquid food.
- All of the products described below are designed to speed up packaging and make the process more cost-effective.
- And when I say ghastly, I mean the presentation and packaging, not the actual music.
- The presentation, appearance and packaging of cricket on TV had been changed radically.
- Opera is different from the mainstream entertainment industry, which uses packaging and promotion to increase popularity.
- 2 (wrapping)Example sentences
- The selection of an adhesive-coated material for sterile packaging can require months of testing and screening.
- The world's largest maker of ceramic packaging used to protect computer chips gets more than half of its sales from abroad.
- Perioperative nurses can take the initiative to set up areas to collect clean packaging, blue wrap, plastics, and paper.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.