- 1 1.1 (packing) embalaje (masculine)More example sentences1.2 [Marketing/Márketing] presentación (feminine) with the right packaging, he could be a star si se le crea la imagen apropiada, podría llegar al estrellato
More example sentences
- The food processing industry also involves processing such as grading, sorting and packaging which enhance the shelf-life of food products.
- Tetra Pak develops and manufactures the equipment for processing, packaging and distribution of liquid food.
- All of the products described below are designed to speed up packaging and make the process more cost-effective.
- And when I say ghastly, I mean the presentation and packaging, not the actual music.
- The presentation, appearance and packaging of cricket on TV had been changed radically.
- Opera is different from the mainstream entertainment industry, which uses packaging and promotion to increase popularity.
- 2 (wrapping) envoltorio (masculine)More example sentences
- The selection of an adhesive-coated material for sterile packaging can require months of testing and screening.
- The world's largest maker of ceramic packaging used to protect computer chips gets more than half of its sales from abroad.
- Perioperative nurses can take the initiative to set up areas to collect clean packaging, blue wrap, plastics, and paper.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.