- 1 1.1 (packing) embalaje (m)More example sentences1.2 [Marketing] presentación (f) with the right packaging, he could be a star si se le crea la imagen apropiada, podría llegar al estrellato
More example sentences
- The food processing industry also involves processing such as grading, sorting and packaging which enhance the shelf-life of food products.
- Tetra Pak develops and manufactures the equipment for processing, packaging and distribution of liquid food.
- All of the products described below are designed to speed up packaging and make the process more cost-effective.
- And when I say ghastly, I mean the presentation and packaging, not the actual music.
- The presentation, appearance and packaging of cricket on TV had been changed radically.
- Opera is different from the mainstream entertainment industry, which uses packaging and promotion to increase popularity.
- 2 (wrapping) envoltorio (m)More example sentences
- The selection of an adhesive-coated material for sterile packaging can require months of testing and screening.
- The world's largest maker of ceramic packaging used to protect computer chips gets more than half of its sales from abroad.
- Perioperative nurses can take the initiative to set up areas to collect clean packaging, blue wrap, plastics, and paper.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.