- 1.1 (field) prado (masculine), cercado (masculine), potrero (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (at race course) paddock (masculine)
More example sentences
- What is required to make the fence adequate depends upon the horses confined behind it, the proximity of the paddock or pasture to the highway, and the nature of the highway.
- Residents in Little Lever have objected to plans to build an exercise paddock for horses at the rear of their homes.
- The horses in the paddocks were whinnying and nickering, and our mares called out in response.
- No hunting took place, but a crowd gathered around the racecourse paddock to hear a number of speeches.
- What is now largely settled land on the more direct route was at that time paddocks and stables for race horses, and it seemed to me then that I passed through a kind of wild route to get home.
- But there was a stroke of good fortune for Fallon in the paddock before the race as Gift Horse lashed out with his hind legs, narrowly missing the jockey.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.