Translation of paddock in Spanish:
- 1.1 (field) prado (masculine), cercado (masculine), potrero (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (at race course) paddock (masculine)
- What is required to make the fence adequate depends upon the horses confined behind it, the proximity of the paddock or pasture to the highway, and the nature of the highway.
- Residents in Little Lever have objected to plans to build an exercise paddock for horses at the rear of their homes.
- The horses in the paddocks were whinnying and nickering, and our mares called out in response.
- No hunting took place, but a crowd gathered around the racecourse paddock to hear a number of speeches.
- What is now largely settled land on the more direct route was at that time paddocks and stables for race horses, and it seemed to me then that I passed through a kind of wild route to get home.
- But there was a stroke of good fortune for Fallon in the paddock before the race as Gift Horse lashed out with his hind legs, narrowly missing the jockey.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.