- 1.1 (of book, newspaper) página (feminine) she turned the page volvió la página or la hoja the news has made the front page la noticia ha aparecido en primera plana or página the article takes up a full page el artículo viene publicado a toda página he took four pages of notes tomó cuatro páginas or carillas de apuntes a shameful page in our history una página vergonzosa de nuestra historiaMore example sentences1.2 [Computing/Informática] página (feminine) see alsohome page, web page
More example sentences
- They are, essentially, just an extended version of a newspaper editorial page with many varied, individual voices.
- We don't do the dainty minuet of the newspaper editorial page.
- Isn't a newspaper editorial page supposed to give its opinion on whether a nominee is good or not?
- The messages are not actually kept in the air: they're stored on an Internet page.
- The software did everything from resetting Internet start pages to burying computer screens in a flurry of pop-up ads.
- At last count there were 200,000 pages stored on the company's servers.
- 2 (in legislature) (in US) mensajero (masculine)