- 1 (friend) [colloquial] we've been pals for ageshace años que somos amigosyou're a pal!¡eso es un amigo!Example sentences
- We had so many pals and friends through art school that we usually got a good turnout anyway.
- Other pals chummed him along the first stretch from Milngavie and his dad kept him company yesterday.
- School pals and teachers were highly delighted and all wish her well in the final rally.
- Paramedics have been asked by bosses not to call people duck, pal, love or mate for fear of causing offence.
- In other words, you try to take what's mine, pal, and I'm going to stop you with the best means available.
- This is Southern California, pal, where physical imperfection will NOT be tolerated.