- 1.1 [Anatomy/Anatomía] paladar (masculine) soft palate velo (masculine) del paladar hard palate paladar duro cleft palate paladar melladoMore example sentences1.2 (sense of taste) paladar (masculine) a wine for the discerning palate un vino para paladares exigentes
More example sentences
- Forty percent of head and neck cancers occur in the oral cavity, including the tongue, floor of the mouth, palate, lips and oropharynx.
- This surgery involves drawing tissue from either side of the mouth to rebuild the palate and requires two or three nights in the hospital, the first night in the intensive care unit.
- The palate is defined anatomically as the roof of the mouth.
- This north Indian food festival has the essential ingredients to suit different palates.
- In the past, children's palates were trained to appreciate different kinds of flavours in different societies through eating together with adults.
- The Spanish palate is different than the Mexican palate; though the two countries share the same tongue they have different tastes.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.