- 1.1 (board) paleta (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (range of color) gama (feminine)
More example sentences
- The artist's easel, paint box, palettes, paintbrushes and dried tubes of paint occupied a corner.
- The inventory of the contents of his studio made for probate purposes after his death lists a few standard items of equipment - easels, palettes, canvases - but nothing to hint at any unusual working method.
- The portrait is dominated by her own image, holding a palette and a paintbrush in her hands.
- His minimalist style of drawing and limited palette of colours are far from painterly, however.
- In this, the colour palette is darker and the drawings simpler and more stylised.
- Its restrained palette, the sinuous, loopy drawing, and the interplay of seemingly simple forms and planes present a highly cerebral visual game.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain the term castellano, rather than español, refers to the Spanish language as opposed to Catalan, Basque etc. The choice of word has political overtones: castellano has separatist connotations and español is considered centralist. In Latin America castellano is the usual term for Spanish.