Translation of palette in Spanish:
- 1.1 (board) paleta (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (range of color) gama (feminine)
- The artist's easel, paint box, palettes, paintbrushes and dried tubes of paint occupied a corner.
- The inventory of the contents of his studio made for probate purposes after his death lists a few standard items of equipment - easels, palettes, canvases - but nothing to hint at any unusual working method.
- The portrait is dominated by her own image, holding a palette and a paintbrush in her hands.
- His minimalist style of drawing and limited palette of colours are far from painterly, however.
- In this, the colour palette is darker and the drawings simpler and more stylised.
- Its restrained palette, the sinuous, loopy drawing, and the interplay of seemingly simple forms and planes present a highly cerebral visual game.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.