Translation of palette knife in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Art/Arte] espátula (feminine)Example sentences1.2
( (in American English also/en inglés norteamericano también) pallet knife)[Cookery/Cocina] espátula (feminine), paleta (feminine)Example sentences
- In one work, thick dabs of red, yellow, blue, white and yellow-green oil paint applied with a palette knife cover the 10-foot-wide canvas.
- Often applying oil paint with a palette knife, Scott fills his canvases with irregular squares and rectangles in a rainbow of contrasting hues.
- In some cases, the artist may scratch or splatter paint, add crayon or brush strokes or apply additional paint with a palette knife.
- Using a palette knife or fish slice, carefully transfer each pizza to a serving plate and garnish with basil sprigs.
- Lift them from the pan with a fish slice or palette knife and place them on a shallow dish.
- Remove the chicken from the grill and pour over the pan juices, OR: turn the chicken over with a palette knife so that the cheese is on the bottom.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas