- 1.1 [Art] espátula (f)More example sentences1.2
( (AmE also) pallet knife)[Culin] espátula (f), paleta (f)More example sentences
- In one work, thick dabs of red, yellow, blue, white and yellow-green oil paint applied with a palette knife cover the 10-foot-wide canvas.
- Often applying oil paint with a palette knife, Scott fills his canvases with irregular squares and rectangles in a rainbow of contrasting hues.
- In some cases, the artist may scratch or splatter paint, add crayon or brush strokes or apply additional paint with a palette knife.
- Using a palette knife or fish slice, carefully transfer each pizza to a serving plate and garnish with basil sprigs.
- Lift them from the pan with a fish slice or palette knife and place them on a shallow dish.
- Remove the chicken from the grill and pour over the pan juices, OR: turn the chicken over with a palette knife so that the cheese is on the bottom.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.