Translation of palpable in Spanish:
- 1.1 (evident) [formal]Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (Medicine)
- And I sense a palpable fear among those living in the park.
- When flow returns, the sense of relief is palpable.
- In the legion of plot twists that assault the viewer in the final part of the film, one can almost sense the palpable desire to leave the audience stunned and amazed.
- The prosecution claimed that the defendant had perjured himself and lied to the court, but the defence described that accusation as palpable nonsense.
- However, the idea that there could be a casino in every high street is palpable nonsense.
- It's impressive how the continual repetition of palpable nonsense can create widespread illusions.
- His neck was swollen, with no palpable subcutaneous emphysema.
- Physical examination revealed no palpable nodules, and FNA of the left lobe was performed.
- Contraindications to sentinel node biopsy include suspicious palpable axillary adenopathy, pregnancy, and multicentric carcinoma.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to