Translation of pantomime in Spanish:
noun/nombrec and u
- 1.1 (mime) pantomima (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (in UK)[ comedia musical navideña, basada en cuentos de hadas ] the whole thing is a pantomime es todo una farsa
- In a totally unstructured environment, they present this creative explosion through modern dance, mime, pantomime and music with a whole lot of playfulness.
- In portraying vivid dramatic characters, realistic pantomime plays as important a role as the dance.
- The vast majority of this movie is told in near pantomime: gestures, facial expressions, and stage direction.
- The room is now illuminated only by the television that paints its own confused pantomime on the walls.
- Rocky needed a bath and that is a real pantomime as he HATES being washed.
- Feeding time, for them all, is a real pantomime!
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to