Translation of pantomime in Spanish:
noun/nombrec and u
- 1.1 (mime) pantomima (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (in UK)[ comedia musical navideña, basada en cuentos de hadas ] the whole thing is a pantomime es todo una farsa
- In a totally unstructured environment, they present this creative explosion through modern dance, mime, pantomime and music with a whole lot of playfulness.
- In portraying vivid dramatic characters, realistic pantomime plays as important a role as the dance.
- The vast majority of this movie is told in near pantomime: gestures, facial expressions, and stage direction.
- The room is now illuminated only by the television that paints its own confused pantomime on the walls.
- Rocky needed a bath and that is a real pantomime as he HATES being washed.
- Feeding time, for them all, is a real pantomime!
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, the paga extra (or paga extraordinaria) is a bonus payment equivalent to a month's salary, paid twice a year, at Christmas and in July before the summer vacation, on top of the normal monthly salary. These bonuses are written into most permanent employment contracts.