- 1.1 (mime) pantomima (f)More example sentences1.2 (in (UK) )comedia musical navideña, basada en cuentos de hadas the whole thing is a pantomime es todo una farsa
More example sentences
- In a totally unstructured environment, they present this creative explosion through modern dance, mime, pantomime and music with a whole lot of playfulness.
- In portraying vivid dramatic characters, realistic pantomime plays as important a role as the dance.
- The vast majority of this movie is told in near pantomime: gestures, facial expressions, and stage direction.
- The room is now illuminated only by the television that paints its own confused pantomime on the walls.
- Rocky needed a bath and that is a real pantomime as he HATES being washed.
- Feeding time, for them all, is a real pantomime!
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.