- 1.1 (mime) pantomima (f)More example sentences1.2 (in (UK) )comedia musical navideña, basada en cuentos de hadas the whole thing is a pantomime es todo una farsa
More example sentences
- In a totally unstructured environment, they present this creative explosion through modern dance, mime, pantomime and music with a whole lot of playfulness.
- In portraying vivid dramatic characters, realistic pantomime plays as important a role as the dance.
- The vast majority of this movie is told in near pantomime: gestures, facial expressions, and stage direction.
- The room is now illuminated only by the television that paints its own confused pantomime on the walls.
- Rocky needed a bath and that is a real pantomime as he HATES being washed.
- Feeding time, for them all, is a real pantomime!
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
La movida madrileña is an expression referring to the Madrid social and cultural scene of the late 1970s and early 1980s, and the people involved in it. It was a youth phenomenon based around night spots in the city, such as the now defunct club Rock-Ola. One of the leading lights of the movida was the movie director Pedro Almodóvar.