ncountable or uncountable/numerable o no numerable
- 1.1 (mime) pantomima (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (in (United Kingdom/el Reino Unido) )comedia musical navideña, basada en cuentos de hadas the whole thing is a pantomime es todo una farsa
More example sentences
- In a totally unstructured environment, they present this creative explosion through modern dance, mime, pantomime and music with a whole lot of playfulness.
- In portraying vivid dramatic characters, realistic pantomime plays as important a role as the dance.
- The vast majority of this movie is told in near pantomime: gestures, facial expressions, and stage direction.
- The room is now illuminated only by the television that paints its own confused pantomime on the walls.
- Rocky needed a bath and that is a real pantomime as he HATES being washed.
- Feeding time, for them all, is a real pantomime!
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.