Translation of pants in Spanish:
- 1 (trousers) (US) a pair of pantsun par de pantalonesto bore the pants off somebody (also British) [colloquial]
un pantalónmatar a alguien de aburrimientoto scare the pants off somebody (also British) [colloquial]darle a alguien un susto de muerteExample sentences
- The women that Isis had a glimpse of wore either bell-bottomed trousers, denim pants, or blue jeans.
- The shirts tucked into tight, ebony brown rawhide pants, trousers designed to keep the warmth in and the cold out.
- Lord I am so grateful for drawstring pants and trousers with elastic.
- 2 (underwear) (British) 2.1 (men's)interiores (masculine plural) (Colombia) (Venezuela)to catch somebody with his pants down [colloquial]agarrar a alguien desprevenidocoger a alguien desprevenido (esp Spain)Example sentences2.2 (women's) → panties 2.3 (British) [slang] (nonsense)
tonterías (feminine plural)pendejadas (feminine plural) (Latin America excluding Southern Cone) [colloquial]chorradas (feminine plural) (Spain) [colloquial]pavadas (feminine plural) (Río de la Plata) [colloquial]leseras (feminine plural) (Chile) [colloquial]Example sentences2.4 (British) [colloquial] (rubbish) the film was pants
- The chaps Tom and I have styled all bought pants or boxers and vests and have all reported back that they are soft, fit really well and that their women think they look much better.
- Many stores now sell bikinis as separates, so you can buy the pants and bra in different sizes to ensure a perfect fit.
- Department store Marks & Spencer is launching an underwear range for men featuring thongs and glittery pants.
la película fue una porquería
- It's not art - it's pants.
- I thought I'd give it a go. Unfortunatly, I'd not looked at the opinions of others on Ciao..........boy, do I wish I had! It's pants. It really is a poor program.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.