- 1.1 (paragraph) párrafo (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (paratrooper) (British English/inglés británico) paracaidista (masculine) ([ del ejército ])
More example sentences
- He declared categorically that it would, and while I thought that was a big scoop the news desk didn't, and gave it two paras on an inside page.
- But para 3 of the article imposes religious restrictions making the provision applicable only to those who profess Hindu religion.
- A private individual is not normally liable in negligence for a mere omission in the absence of some special feature, such as a particular relationship with the claimant or an undertaking of responsibility (see paras 2.2.1 to 188.8.131.52).
- We aren't missing NATO, a few battalions of paras and mech infantry would be nice, but they won't change much.
- About 1,000 paras, infantry and support troops from the 16 Air Assault Brigade left RAF Brize Norton in Oxfordshire early yesterday for the Gulf.
- Operations staff did not alert the paras to the Red Caps, because staff were not certain the RMP patrol was in town and its vehicles were hidden.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.