Translation of para in Spanish:
- 1.1 (paragraph) párrafo (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (paratrooper) (British English/inglés británico) paracaidista (masculine) ([ del ejército ])
- He declared categorically that it would, and while I thought that was a big scoop the news desk didn't, and gave it two paras on an inside page.
- But para 3 of the article imposes religious restrictions making the provision applicable only to those who profess Hindu religion.
- A private individual is not normally liable in negligence for a mere omission in the absence of some special feature, such as a particular relationship with the claimant or an undertaking of responsibility (see paras 2.2.1 to 18.104.22.168).
- We aren't missing NATO, a few battalions of paras and mech infantry would be nice, but they won't change much.
- About 1,000 paras, infantry and support troops from the 16 Air Assault Brigade left RAF Brize Norton in Oxfordshire early yesterday for the Gulf.
- Operations staff did not alert the paras to the Red Caps, because staff were not certain the RMP patrol was in town and its vehicles were hidden.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.