- 1.1 [Psychology/Psicología] paranoia (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (fear, suspicion) [colloquial/familiar] manía (feminine)
More example sentences
- He spent some time in America and there he began to show signs of paranoia and other aspects of mental disturbance.
- Twenty years of turmoil followed; five breakdowns including episodes of paranoia and delusions.
- Mr Crosland said Day's use of amphetamines had caused delusions and paranoia.
- Setting aside suspicion and paranoia, surely highways officials must have a plan for the future of this area.
- On the space station that orbits Solaris, paranoia has evolved into a degree of mistrust, bordering on terror.
- The atmosphere of universal suspicion and vigilance of the Terror years was not irrational paranoia.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to