Translation of paranoia in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Psychology)Example sentences1.2 (fear, suspicion) [colloquial]
- He spent some time in America and there he began to show signs of paranoia and other aspects of mental disturbance.
- Twenty years of turmoil followed; five breakdowns including episodes of paranoia and delusions.
- Mr Crosland said Day's use of amphetamines had caused delusions and paranoia.
- Setting aside suspicion and paranoia, surely highways officials must have a plan for the future of this area.
- On the space station that orbits Solaris, paranoia has evolved into a degree of mistrust, bordering on terror.
- The atmosphere of universal suspicion and vigilance of the Terror years was not irrational paranoia.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.