Translation of parasitic in Spanish:
- Since viruses are parasitic on cellular life, the first life could not have been anything like a virus.
- Some species are parasitic on insects, plants and animals, including man.
- Nevertheless, growing these parasitic plants in vitro is difficult, because of their dependence on a connection to hosts for normal development, and because of their specific germination requirements.
- Public health agencies focused their activities on infectious diseases, especially vaccine preventable and endemic parasitic diseases.
- Scabies is a contagious parasitic infection caused by infestation of the Sarcoptes scabiei var hominis mite.
- On the other hand, pathological conditions are marked by gall-like swellings and vermiform borings on exoskeletons that are thought to have been caused by diseases or parasitic infestation.
- Such music fests do not exist outside of a parasitic capitalist and Mafia-styled exploitive capitalist paradigm that is financed by the American government with American tax payer money.
- Revisionism is an historical discipline made necessary by the fact that all States are governed by a ruling class that is a minority of the population, and which subsists as a parasitic and exploitative burden upon the rest of society.
- He and Carlyle relied heavily on the parasitic rhetoric.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.