Translation of parcel in Spanish:
- 1 (package)(British English)a parcel of booksto do something up in a parcelun paquete de librospass the parcelhacer un paquete con algo(juego infantil que consiste en desenvolver poco a poco un paquete haciéndolo circular de mano en mano)they seem to be playing pass the parcel in the ministryparcels officeparece ser que en el ministerio se están pasando la bola los unos a los otrosdepartamento (masculine) de paquetes postalesoficina (feminine) or sección (feminine) de encomiendas (Latin America)Example sentences
- Viewers on either side of the world now share knowledge of these soft white papers, delicately wrapped parcels and small metal plates, the same shape as calling cards and full of curious codes.
- We have also heard from people who used the post office to send parcels and things, so we are determined to have one in the village.
- They found Tom Fisher standing there holding a large parcel wrapped in brown paper.
- 2 (of land) → part 1 1 2Example sentences
- Holdouts are dealt with by real estate developers assembling parcels of land in a variety of ways.
- At Wild Turkey, which opened in June, Rulewich had to piece together several distinct parcels of land into one seamless golf course.
- The legal estate of two separate parcels of land at Baydon Farm amounting to some 184 acres and some 108 acres vested in Major Stibbard prior to his death.
transitive verb (British English) -ll-
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.