Translation of parish in Spanish:
- 1 [Religion/Religión] 1.1 (area) parroquia (feminine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [newsletter/community] parroquial 1.2 (residents) parroquia (feminine)Example sentences
- Many of these lay candidates are already deeply involved in church ministry: in parishes, on diocesan staffs, as chaplains on campuses, in hospitals, and in jails.
- We should pray for renewal explicitly, as individuals, small Christian communities, parishes, and dioceses.
- In the mainline churches, certain parishes have refused pastoral care to victims and their families.
- 2 [Politics/Política] distrito (masculine)Example sentences
- Over £16,000 has been awarded over the next two years to take roadshows to the rural parishes and islands to engage older people in activities to benefit their health and well-being.
- Hurling supporters in neighbouring parishes are scouring local GAA officials in the hope of getting a ticket to the September 12 Final.
- We hope this service will help unite the local parishes into a cohesive unit speaking with one voice, something that is sadly lacking over the years.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.