Translation of parliament in Spanish:
- 1 (assembly)Example sentences
- If this does not occur, the next step is for the Parliament to have its second reading of the budget.
- The annual budget only comes into force once the President of the Parliament has signed it.
- The Parliament can request the Commission to draft legislation for debate in any area.
- 2also: Parliament(in UK etc — body) Parlamento (masculine)(period) legislatura (feminine)to stand for Parliamentpresentarse como candidato a parlamentario or diputadoduring this Parliamentdurante esta legislatura
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Cultural Note: parliament