Translation of parliamentarian in Spanish:
- 1 (Politics) (member of parliament)Example sentences
- The President shall appoint a parliamentarian to provide parliamentary opinion during meetings of the Advisory Councils and the annual business meeting of the Association.
- Neither the candidates nor the people seem to know what is expected of them as parliamentarians or as members of legislatures.
- As a professed radical, he was to prove a singularly jaded observer of parliaments, parliamentary processes, and parliamentarians.
- 2also: Parliamentarian(in UK history)parlamentario (-ria) (masculine, feminine) (defensor del Parlamento durante el reinado de Carlos I en la guerra civil)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.