Translation of parole in Spanish:
- 1 (Law) to be (out) on parolehe was released on paroleestar en libertad condicionalto break one's parolefue dejado en libertad condicional(before noun) parole boardquebrantar las condiciones que impone la libertad condicionalcomité (masculine) or comisión or junta (feminine) de libertad condicional
- (prisoner)dejar en libertad condicionalExample sentences
- In these anxious times, the market for personal-location trackers is looking up - but do we really want to burden our children with the technology that tags paroled prisoners?
- It is a fundamental fault and flaw to have the people who turn the keys responsible for writing the report that recommends whether an inmate should be paroled or released.
- The scheme will be mainly targeted at offenders who serve six months or less in jail, but will apply in theory to all prisoners who are paroled.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than