- (esp (British English) )we take your old washing machine in part exchangeaceptamos su lavadora usada a cuenta or como parte del pagoI offered them the Renault in part exchangeles ofrecí el Renault como parte del pagoExample sentences
- However, not all part exchange deals are equal.
- Dealers may dangle a ‘bargain’ in front of you, then try to make up the difference by offering you a poor deal on part exchange.
- I think the Pro might be pushing it too, but is not outside the realm of possibility, especially if I can do some kind of part exchange deal.
Definition of part exchange in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.