Translation of part-own in Spanish:
- compartir la titularidad deExample sentences
- He has lived most of his life on the Massachusetts coast and now resides in New York City where he part-owns a cocktail bar.
- Divorced, he also has five daughters, part-owns a restaurant in Reigate, and is a big shareholder in Hornby, the train set maker.
- Our company is part-owned by the people who make Changing Rooms.
Definition of part-own in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.