- 1 uncountable/no numerable (separation) despedida (feminine) so this is the parting of the ways así que esta es la despedida definitivaMore example sentences
- In the story of this passion, too, the development varies: sometimes it is the glorious marriage, sometimes frustration and final parting.
- For a couple embarking on a serious relationship, discussion of the terms to apply at parting is almost a contradiction of the shared hopes that have brought them together.
- In the film Oliver's attempt to get Fagin to pray is overwhelmed by the emotional intensity of Fagin's sense of parting from the young orphan he took in.
- 2 countable/numerable (in hair) (British English/inglés británico) raya (feminine), carrera (feminine) (Colombia) (Venezuela) , partidura (feminine) (Chile)More example sentences
- Sebastian Coe has been especially reanimated for the occasion and his side parting has been measured and angled precisely to meet IOC hairstyle guidelines.
- The decade that followed also marked the start of the ‘middle parting, pasted hair on both sides of the face’ sported by the saucy Sharmila Tagore.
- She had short, dark brown hair that reached her neck, and her parting was at the left side, so more hair curved over the right.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Did you know that the primary meaning of almuerzo is lunch? It is used only in this sense in most of Latin America. In Spain and Mexico, where comida is the usual word for lunch, almuerzo can also be a mid-morning snack.