Translation of parting in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable (separation) so this is the parting of the waysasí que esta es la despedida definitivaExample sentences
- In the story of this passion, too, the development varies: sometimes it is the glorious marriage, sometimes frustration and final parting.
- For a couple embarking on a serious relationship, discussion of the terms to apply at parting is almost a contradiction of the shared hopes that have brought them together.
- In the film Oliver's attempt to get Fagin to pray is overwhelmed by the emotional intensity of Fagin's sense of parting from the young orphan he took in.
- 2 countable (in hair) (British)partidura (feminine) (Chile)Example sentences
- Sebastian Coe has been especially reanimated for the occasion and his side parting has been measured and angled precisely to meet IOC hairstyle guidelines.
- The decade that followed also marked the start of the ‘middle parting, pasted hair on both sides of the face’ sported by the saucy Sharmila Tagore.
- She had short, dark brown hair that reached her neck, and her parting was at the left side, so more hair curved over the right.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.