Translation of partisan in Spanish:
- 1.1 (guerrilla) partisano, (masculine, feminine), miembro (masculine and feminine) de la resistenciaExample sentences1.2 (supporter) partidario, (masculine, feminine)
- Giovanni Pesce fought with the partisans during the Second World War.
- Whether the same is true in the realm of the very small - the warfare of guerrillas, partisans, and terrorists - is more difficult to say.
- He reminded listeners that in 1943 Yugoslav partisans in Serbia fought against numerically superior German forces and won.
- Also, the fact that party partisans are put in charge of running the elections is crazy and is an obvious conflict of interest.
- Democratic partisans believe they smell blood in the water, and their instinct is to swarm.
- Today, as in the past, chefs are grouped into ‘schools’ with debates raging between the partisans of one and supporters of another.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the