Translation of partnership in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable and countable (relationship) a long and successful skating partnershipuna pareja de patinadores con años de éxitothe teachers work in partnership with the parentslos profesores trabajan conjuntamente con los padresExample sentences
- Their ‘Locals Online’ bid was put together in partnership with the National Federation of Licensed Victuallers.
- The event is one of a series organised by the parochial church council thanks to sponsorship from the Local Heritage Initiative in partnership with the Nationwide Building Society and the Countryside Agency.
- The Home Care Service is, in effect, an extension of the family as the carers work together and in partnership with the family.
- 2 uncountable and countable (Business) they've been in partnership for twenty yearsllevan veinte años asociadoshe went into partnership with his brother-in-lawse asoció con su cuñadoExample sentences
- The legal issues involved will vary depending on whether or not you decide to operate as a partnership or a limited liability company.
- The company also formed a partnership with services firm AMTSybex.
- More than two-thirds of all small businesses are either sole proprietorships, partnerships, or S corporations.
- The women had been progressing nicely in their careers toward law partnerships or senior executive positions.
- Pills keep him functioning and a professional partnership with boyish protégé Frank allows him to earn a tidy living.
- The professional side of the partnership meant she got to play leads in the kind of action movies Harlin is known for - which is rare for a woman.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.