- 1.1 u and c (relationship) asociación (feminine) a long and successful skating partnership una pareja de patinadores con años de éxito the teachers work in partnership with the parents los profesores trabajan conjuntamente con los padres 1.2 u and c [Business/Comercio] sociedad (feminine) (colectiva) they've been in partnership for twenty years llevan veinte años asociados he went into partnership with his brother-in-law se asoció con su cuñadoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Their ‘Locals Online’ bid was put together in partnership with the National Federation of Licensed Victuallers.
- The event is one of a series organised by the parochial church council thanks to sponsorship from the Local Heritage Initiative in partnership with the Nationwide Building Society and the Countryside Agency.
- The Home Care Service is, in effect, an extension of the family as the carers work together and in partnership with the family.
More example sentences1.3 countable/numerable (position as partner) he aspires to a partnership in the firm aspira a ser socio de la empresa
- The legal issues involved will vary depending on whether or not you decide to operate as a partnership or a limited liability company.
- The company also formed a partnership with services firm AMTSybex.
- More than two-thirds of all small businesses are either sole proprietorships, partnerships, or S corporations.
- The women had been progressing nicely in their careers toward law partnerships or senior executive positions.
- Pills keep him functioning and a professional partnership with boyish protégé Frank allows him to earn a tidy living.
- The professional side of the partnership meant she got to play leads in the kind of action movies Harlin is known for - which is rare for a woman.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.