Translation of partnership in Spanish:
- 1.1 u and c (relationship) asociación (feminine) a long and successful skating partnership una pareja de patinadores con años de éxito the teachers work in partnership with the parents los profesores trabajan conjuntamente con los padres 1.2 u and c [Business/Comercio] sociedad (feminine) (colectiva) they've been in partnership for twenty years llevan veinte años asociados he went into partnership with his brother-in-law se asoció con su cuñadoExample sentences
- Their ‘Locals Online’ bid was put together in partnership with the National Federation of Licensed Victuallers.
- The event is one of a series organised by the parochial church council thanks to sponsorship from the Local Heritage Initiative in partnership with the Nationwide Building Society and the Countryside Agency.
- The Home Care Service is, in effect, an extension of the family as the carers work together and in partnership with the family.
Example sentences1.3 countable/numerable (position as partner) he aspires to a partnership in the firm aspira a ser socio de la empresa
- The legal issues involved will vary depending on whether or not you decide to operate as a partnership or a limited liability company.
- The company also formed a partnership with services firm AMTSybex.
- More than two-thirds of all small businesses are either sole proprietorships, partnerships, or S corporations.
- The women had been progressing nicely in their careers toward law partnerships or senior executive positions.
- Pills keep him functioning and a professional partnership with boyish protégé Frank allows him to earn a tidy living.
- The professional side of the partnership meant she got to play leads in the kind of action movies Harlin is known for - which is rare for a woman.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A patera is a boat with a shallow draft, used by illegal immigrants, known as balseros, to cross the Straits of Gibraltar from Morocco to southern Spain.