Translation of partnership in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable and countable (relationship) a long and successful skating partnershipuna pareja de patinadores con años de éxitothe teachers work in partnership with the parentslos profesores trabajan conjuntamente con los padresExample sentences1.2 uncountable and countable (Business) they've been in partnership for twenty years
llevan veinte años asociadoshe went into partnership with his brother-in-lawse asoció con su cuñadoExample sentences
- Their ‘Locals Online’ bid was put together in partnership with the National Federation of Licensed Victuallers.
- The event is one of a series organised by the parochial church council thanks to sponsorship from the Local Heritage Initiative in partnership with the Nationwide Building Society and the Countryside Agency.
- The Home Care Service is, in effect, an extension of the family as the carers work together and in partnership with the family.
Example sentences1.3 countable (position as partner) he aspires to a partnership in the firm
- The legal issues involved will vary depending on whether or not you decide to operate as a partnership or a limited liability company.
- The company also formed a partnership with services firm AMTSybex.
- More than two-thirds of all small businesses are either sole proprietorships, partnerships, or S corporations.
aspira a ser socio de la empresa
- The women had been progressing nicely in their careers toward law partnerships or senior executive positions.
- Pills keep him functioning and a professional partnership with boyish protégé Frank allows him to earn a tidy living.
- The professional side of the partnership meant she got to play leads in the kind of action movies Harlin is known for - which is rare for a woman.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.