Translation of party piece in Spanish:
- (British English)numerito (masculine) [colloquial]he was asked to perform his party piecele pidieron que interpretara su númerito [colloquial]le pidieron que cantara su canción ( or recitara su poema etc)Example sentences
- But Barbara and Alan Cowling's pals have more to offer than karaoke songs and party pieces.
- She is in the front room lying on the floor, both ankles locked together behind her head, performing her little party piece to the enthusiastic praise of the most important people in her young and beautiful life.
- Remember when you were so chronically self-conscious that you broke out in spots when invited to speak your name, never mind perform a party piece?
Definition of party piece in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.