- 1.1 (adequate) pasable, aceptableMore example sentences1.2 [road/route] transitable
More example sentences
- For your information, I thought it was perfectly passable, and nasty enough, without being too scary.
- In her opinion, her looks were passable enough to be called pretty.
- His face was not much to look at - certainly not handsome, but passable enough.
- A North Yorkshire Police spokesman said Whitby and Scarborough were the worst hit areas but all main roads were passable with care.
- By last night the force said most roads were passable with care.
- In Elvington, there was serious flooding but roads were passable with care.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.