Translation of passable in Spanish:
- 1.1 (adequate) pasable, aceptableExample sentences1.2 [road/route] transitable
- For your information, I thought it was perfectly passable, and nasty enough, without being too scary.
- In her opinion, her looks were passable enough to be called pretty.
- His face was not much to look at - certainly not handsome, but passable enough.
- A North Yorkshire Police spokesman said Whitby and Scarborough were the worst hit areas but all main roads were passable with care.
- By last night the force said most roads were passable with care.
- In Elvington, there was serious flooding but roads were passable with care.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.