- 1.1 (adequate) pasable, aceptableMore example sentences1.2 [road/route] transitable
More example sentences
- For your information, I thought it was perfectly passable, and nasty enough, without being too scary.
- In her opinion, her looks were passable enough to be called pretty.
- His face was not much to look at - certainly not handsome, but passable enough.
- A North Yorkshire Police spokesman said Whitby and Scarborough were the worst hit areas but all main roads were passable with care.
- By last night the force said most roads were passable with care.
- In Elvington, there was serious flooding but roads were passable with care.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.