Translation of passion in Spanish:
- 1 countable or uncountable 1.1 (emotion) he played with passiontocó apasionadamente or con pasiónshe spoke with passionhabló con vehemencia or ardorpassions were aroused by the controversyla polémica exaltó los ánimosExample sentences1.2 (love, enthusiasm) crime of passion a night of passion
una noche de pasióngolf is his ruling passionel golf es su gran pasión or la pasión de su vidahe has a passion for music/Wagnerle apasiona la música/WagnerExample sentences
- But I think Kate got her passion, her strong feelings from approval of what here mother was doing.
- In addition to education in specific areas of interest, one should also have a strong innate passion and interest for the profession.
- Within the context of modernity, the autonomous artist, as a creative being, explores varying moods, passion, sentiments and emotions.
Example sentences1.3 (rage) to be in a passion
- One or both of you begins to feel suffocated, and the intense vulnerability of sexual passion that was so easy in the early days becomes impossible.
- Quite the contrary - friendship, love, and sexual passion can all take many forms, and they are likely to be expressed in strong ways in any imaginable society.
- Erotic love and sexual passion are not things that simply happen to people; you can learn to create them over your lifetime with the same lover.
estar fuera de síto fly into a passionmontar en cólerain a fit of passion
- But he came with a wealth of knowledge, an abundance of enthusiasm and a passion for the club where his career had kicked off 30 years earlier.
- Two galleries who partnered with auto dealers found that luxury car enthusiasts also have a passion for art
- I have the greatest of admiration for people who have a passion for politics.
- 2 (Religion)the Passion the St Matthew Passionla Pasión según San MateoExample sentences
- He laments the fact that the U.S. bishops have not explicitly condemned the film even though it appears to violate their own norms for presentations of the Passion of Jesus.
- Burton is clearly not happy with the way those afflicted assimilated their suffering to the Passion of Christ, thus giving it personal meaning.
- She has painted a series of larger than life-sized paintings and drawings depicting the Passion of Jesus.
- There is no single Gospel story of the Passion; there are subtle differences among the four accounts.
- But soon enough we hear the Passion narrative as told by St. Luke, and the atmosphere changes.
- But we move from the procession to the long narrative for the day, the full Passion from Matthew.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.