- [love/affair/kiss/lover] apasionado; [hatred] mortal; [admirer/follower] ardiente, ferviente; [speech] vehemente, ardoroso he has a passionate enthusiasm for horse-racing le apasionan las carreras de caballos she's passionate about gardening es una apasionada de la jardinería she was passionate in her defense of the party fue vehemente en su defensa del partidoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Mr Merchant, 41, is passionate about football and gets a real kick out of seeing the children in his club succeed.
- They are so passionate about their football and it is beginning to show in the quality of the players.
- Most people who are passionate about football would say that, I think.
- The focus of the narrative is on the life of an architect and a bank officer who get married after a passionate love affair.
- The pair escape to his rooftop garret and, free from the cares of the world, begin a passionate love affair.
- A passionate love affair ensues between the pair, which has doom written all over it.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.