Translation of passionate in Spanish:
- (love/affair/kiss/lover)(hatred)he has a passionate enthusiasm for horse-racingshe's passionate about gardeningle apasionan las carreras de caballosshe was passionate in her defense of the partyes una apasionada de la jardineríafue vehemente en su defensa del partidoExample sentences
- Mr Merchant, 41, is passionate about football and gets a real kick out of seeing the children in his club succeed.
- They are so passionate about their football and it is beginning to show in the quality of the players.
- Most people who are passionate about football would say that, I think.
- The focus of the narrative is on the life of an architect and a bank officer who get married after a passionate love affair.
- The pair escape to his rooftop garret and, free from the cares of the world, begin a passionate love affair.
- A passionate love affair ensues between the pair, which has doom written all over it.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.