- 1.1 [Military/Militar] contraseña (f), santo (m) y señaMore example sentences1.2 [Computing/Informática] contraseña (f) de acceso, clave (f) de acceso, palabra (f) de acceso, password (m)
More example sentences
- They were a secret detective society you see, with secret meetings, and a secret badge, and passwords and codes and everything.
- My credit is good, I know all my secret passwords, I just live in more than one place.
- Maybe there is a secret password for obtaining double beds and I don't know as it yet.
- Keychain is the Mac OS ' secure password storage system, allowing passwords to be accessed through a single master code.
- With an FTP server, you can specify the user names and passwords of the people allowed into your system.
- Then one day the computer forgot the mailbox password and no one could connect to access their emails.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.