- 1.1 [Military/Militar] contraseña (feminine), santo (masculine) y señaMore example sentences1.2 [Computing/Informática] contraseña (feminine) de acceso, clave (feminine) de acceso, palabra (feminine) de acceso, password (masculine)
More example sentences
- They were a secret detective society you see, with secret meetings, and a secret badge, and passwords and codes and everything.
- My credit is good, I know all my secret passwords, I just live in more than one place.
- Maybe there is a secret password for obtaining double beds and I don't know as it yet.
- Keychain is the Mac OS ' secure password storage system, allowing passwords to be accessed through a single master code.
- With an FTP server, you can specify the user names and passwords of the people allowed into your system.
- Then one day the computer forgot the mailbox password and no one could connect to access their emails.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The PAN (Partido de Acción Nacional) is the political party that won the Mexican general elections in 2000, breaking the Partido Revolucional Institucional's record of 71 years in power. PRI - Partido Revolucionario InstitucionalPAN was founded in 1939 as a conservative alternative to President, Lázaro Cárdenas. It presents an image of being a defender of popular causes, but takes an individualistic approach to matters of education and property. Its traditional policies include limiting state intervention in the economy to a minimum and bringing about a greater rapprochement between the government and the church.