n (plural -tries)
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (substance) masa (feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) pastry board tabla (feminine) de amasar pastry brush pincel (masculine) de repostería pastry case molde (masculine) de masa or pasta pastry cutter cortapastas (masculine)More example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (cake) pastelito (masculine) or (River Plate area/Río de la Plata) masa (feminine)
More example sentences
- To make the basic suet pastry, sift the flour, baking powder and salt together, then rub in the suet.
- Modern recipes often call for lining the dish with pastry, so that the end result looks more like a cherry tart than a true clafoutis.
- This had thin, short pastry nicely dusted with icing sugar and was delicious.
- All over Germany there are Konditorei famous for their torte and kuchen, fruit tarts and pastries.
- For desserts, Canopy offers caramel custard, pastries or pudding, along with tea and coffee.
- So how can French women put away as much ice-cream, rich pastries and steak frites as they want and yet stay so slim?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...