Translation of patchy in Spanish:
adjective patchier, patchiest
- 1 (in appearance)(paintwork/color)
poco uniformeExample sentences
- Mozambique's drought is patchy, with some areas enjoying good rainfall or able to use old Portuguese colonial-era irrigation schemes to boost production.
- Graziers tell stories of good years when the grass is up to their waists, but at the moment, only patchy areas have enough rain to put a nice bit of grass on the ground.
- The over sowing of old patchy lawn areas can also be tackled at this time.
- 2 (not complete)(coverage)
- Evidence based on research within Ukraine is patchy and its quality varies between regions (oblasts).
- The authors are the first to admit that much of the information is patchy and of variable quality, reflecting the often parlous state of official data.
- However, the illustrations are a bit patchy, varying in quality and style.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.