noun/nombre/ˈpætnt; ˈpeɪtnt; ˈpætnt/
- patente (feminine) to take out a patent on sth patentar algo patent pending, patent applied for patente solicitada or en trámite (before noun/delante del nombre) patent agent agente (masculine and feminine) de patentes patent attorney (in US) abogado, (masculine, feminine) especialista en patentesMore example sentences
- Last year, the country was granted 146 U.S. patents for various technologies and products.
- The present proceedings were initiated by the claimant, whose claim alleges that Process A infringes the patent in suit.
- The number of issued software patents grew exponentially in the U.S. beginning in the early 1980s.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo/ˈpætnt; ˈpeɪt-; ˈpætnt/
- patentar a patented design un diseño patentado
- 2 /ˈpætnt; ˈpeɪtnt/ 2.1 (patented) [invention] patentado 2.2 [shoes/handbag] de charol
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.